When God digs deep. Transparency Words:
• I was told that my mouth was ruining a ministry by a leader in a church.
• I was told I had the Jezebel Spirit out of the insecurities and assumptions of a woman.
• I was told I was a failure.
• Told I had anger issues like someone in my family.
• That my prayers weren't strong enough.
• I was told I wasn't spiritual enough to do anything at a church.
I clothed myself with these words. I became angry at the people who said them. Especially because they were....women.
Women I admired and women who I got close to.
What have I said to a woman to demise her because of my personal insecurities, opinions, thoughts, and assumptions?
So I made it my goal to get uncomfortable and speak with my mouth life to the women who feel Uninvited, has low self-esteem and who is broken.
I made it a choice to pray for them so that to can see God in their lives.
👑So now I stand tall, back straight and head up. I took off the words of the world and clothed myself in his word.
Proverbs 31:25 "She is clothed and dignity she laughs; she can laugh at the days to come."
😩this scripture is giving life!